There isn't! You can post unlimited jobs for any budget you determine. With no commitment. You can also edit your jobs posts and budget at anytime.
Articles in this section
- How can I get my employees to sign up and start referring?
- How do I know what my budget should be?
- How does Preferhired work for Hiring Managers? Watch our pre-recorded demo!
- What if I am contacted by an independent or third party recruiter with a candidate?
- After I have posted a job, how long does it stay open on Preferhired?
- As a hiring manager, can you lower referral rewards for existing applicants?
- Can I block a referrer so that they can no longer send me candidates?
- Can I edit my job after it has been posted?
- Do Hiring Managers need a contract with Referrers to accept referrals?
- Do I have to sign a contract in order to post my jobs?