Absolutely! Go to 'My Jobs' tab in your dashboard and click on the 'Actions' button next to the job you'd like to edit. Then select 'Edit' and make your changes. Be sure to click 'Save' once you are done!
Articles in this section
- How can I get my employees to sign up and start referring?
- How do I know what my budget should be?
- How does Preferhired work for Hiring Managers? Watch our pre-recorded demo!
- What if I am contacted by an independent or third party recruiter with a candidate?
- After I have posted a job, how long does it stay open on Preferhired?
- As a hiring manager, can you lower referral rewards for existing applicants?
- Can I block a referrer so that they can no longer send me candidates?
- Can I edit my job after it has been posted?
- Do Hiring Managers need a contract with Referrers to accept referrals?
- Do I have to sign a contract in order to post my jobs?