Yes. You will absolutely have the opportunity to review a candidate's resume prior to it being sent to the Hiring Manager. You will also have the ability to choose whether or not you'd like to submit the candidate. Feel free to communicate with the candidate to get clarification on their skill sets and experience and to make sure they meet the Hiring Manager's requirements.
Articles in this section
- How does Preferhired work for Referrers? Watch our pre-recorded demo.
- Am I credited for a candidate in the event he or she is placed into another job?
- Can I block a candidate so that they can no longer apply to jobs that I share?
- Can I refer a candidate that I don't know personally?
- Can I refer multiple candidates for a job?
- How can I share jobs that are posted on Preferhired?
- How do I collect payments for successful referrals?
- How do I promote Preferhired on my social media pages?
- How do you become a Top Referrer?
- How does Preferhired work for Referrers?