If you are the first person to refer a candidate for a job, the candidate 'belongs' to you for that particular posting for a period of 30 days.
Articles in this section
- How does Preferhired work for Referrers? Watch our pre-recorded demo.
- Am I credited for a candidate in the event he or she is placed into another job?
- Can I block a candidate so that they can no longer apply to jobs that I share?
- Can I refer a candidate that I don't know personally?
- Can I refer multiple candidates for a job?
- How can I share jobs that are posted on Preferhired?
- How do I collect payments for successful referrals?
- How do I promote Preferhired on my social media pages?
- How do you become a Top Referrer?
- How does Preferhired work for Referrers?