Hiring Managers want to receive candidates that they don't already have in their database. Candidates who have applied to a job posting, outside of the Preferhired platform, within the past 30 days, 'belong' to the Hiring Manager, not the Referrer. If the Hiring Manager has already been in contact with the candidate in the past 30 days, the Referrer will not be eligible for this referral.
Articles in this section
- How does Preferhired work for Referrers? Watch our pre-recorded demo.
- Am I credited for a candidate in the event he or she is placed into another job?
- Can I block a candidate so that they can no longer apply to jobs that I share?
- Can I refer a candidate that I don't know personally?
- Can I refer multiple candidates for a job?
- How can I share jobs that are posted on Preferhired?
- How do I collect payments for successful referrals?
- How do I promote Preferhired on my social media pages?
- How do you become a Top Referrer?
- How does Preferhired work for Referrers?